Event Phone: 0412233955
NB: If you experience any problem booking through the website please call 0412 233 955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a professional, how do you stay human and real and connected with team members, even when you’re reactive or in conflict? How do you not withdraw or react but stay effective and engaged?
Would you like to stay present in conflict, especially when you are experiencing the reactivity of your own response… fear, judgment, blame, anger, despair, or your personal life story, and have self care in these situations?
In Part 1 of this practical workshop you will learn to:
- See what’s really happening in moments of conflict (its not what you think!)
- Stay calm and aware when conflict arises
- Be aware of the effect your own story is having on you
- Care for yourself whilst caring for your colleague
- Move beyond judgmental thoughts about the other (and self!) that get in the way of effectiveness
- Have compassion for yourself in these moments!!!
- Have the words to express yourself so you can be heard
- Not become reactive.
In Part 2 of this practical workshop you will practice:
- Listening more deeply to what is being said behind the conflict… even when they’re reactive
- To engage in real dialogue to find resolutions that stick
- Having courage and words to express yourself clearly
- Discerning when its time for dialogue and when to pull rank
These workshops will enhance not only your professional life, but your family life as well.
Attend Part 1 Only or Part 1 & 2 together (with 10% discount).
(To do Part 2 you must have completed Part 1).
Dates and Times
- June 5, 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm