Next Program Commences: 11 October 2021 to 30 May 2022
For all details and clearest layout, click on flyer below:
Peer Leadership Mastermind Information Flyer:
So you have completed the 6 Month Peer Leadership Program…
· You have learnt and practiced these skills.
· You have the knowledge and know that the next phase is consolidating and reinforcing what you have learnt, as well as learning this even more powerfully.
· You know what it is to courageously be in your home zone and speak and listen from an open heart with honesty.
· Things look different in your workplace. You trust yourself more. You are valuing the uniqueness you bring and trusting your Leadership.
· Your family is discovering a new YOU… and THEY are learning this awareness and way of communicating from seeing how much you have grown and how you are newly showing up.
· Life looks and feels different to when you started your journey in NVC :~)
· The community you have been part of has been invaluable in supporting you to become clear and confident and powerful in your authenticity.
You know you are integrating these skills. You love what you have experienced so far, for you and those around you, and you can sense there is more…
You want JOY to be your home. With all its shades of emotions – leaving nothing out. To remove all limitations which up to now you have not even been aware of. You want to live your fullest life. To show your children and those around you how living in alignment with who you truly are is not only possible, but who we are and what we are each here for.
You know you are also a catalyst for others to find their authenticity within themselves… not in a preachy way, but through who you are and the authenticity of the conversations you have.
And maybe you want to formally teach others.
You are nourished by the support of this rich community who encourage you and share honesty what they see… to call you forward into all of this… and for them to be there to reach out to when you need loving support. You don’t need to do this alone – in fact, you know you can’t.
You know that time is short and life is not to be wasted. That there is a deeper calling inside you waiting to be shared more fully in the world. You know that now is the time for this deep transformation, for you, for all around you, and for Life and this planet. It is NOW.
This is the purpose of the Peer Leadership Mastermind (PLM).
What Is the 6 Month Peer Leadership Mastermind?
The Mastermind is the starting point for where the PLP finishes. We all know that given the background we have inherited, that reorienting to our way of being can take time. What you have achieved through the PLP already is remarkable. In just 6 months, you have learned and practiced these skills and experienced a deep transformation to see and release patterns of conditioning, and reorient from who you authentically are.
This is the start of the journey. Although these shifts are incredible, this reorienting is only just beginning. Now it’s time to integrate further and consolidate. To rest and move from what is deeply authentic… your original nature. To listen even more deeply to the life within you and those around you.
To Fully Show Up and Enrich Life.
Aims of Program:
The aims of this program are:
1) To awaken the consciousness held within NVC within you, and to take embodying these skills to a new level.
2) To align with my true nature, free from social conditioning, and live from that (these are in the NVC principles).
3) To awaken and activate the dream in my heart, and to bring it even more powerfully in my life and to the world.
4) To live from Joy and Freedom and Love… my true nature.
Amongst other things, this Peer Leadership Mastermind will:
· Notice and free areas where you are holding “no choice” thinking or limitations
· Learn and practice NVC skills and principles, and free myself where I am “caught” in jackal thinking.
· Crystallise, trust and honour your purpose, what you love, and be free to powerfully bring about this purpose
· Have the skills to powerfully magnify the effectiveness of your purpose
· Do this in a way that brings Joy! An abundance Mindset
· To be connected to and living from your inner knowing… open to receive the abundance of support around us.
· Deeply appreciate and honour yourself and all around you.
· Informally (or formally) mentor others in these skills.
Our focus is Integration, Creation, Purpose, Abundance Mindset, and Joy.
“Conflict (inside and outside) is a Powerful Catalyst to Purpose”
Outline of Program:
The Peer Leadership Mastermind is for those who have completed the Peer Leadership 6 Month Program. It runs over a six month period and it’s transformational power is achieved through our group intention, training, mentoring, community, and the focused integration of this practice over this time.
- Mastermind Program within the PLP program. The Mastermind PLP as its own separate program within the current PLP.
- Pre Recorded Training Components. Monday evening sessions will be distributed 2 weeks before the session, so you can prepare prior to attending each session. These will be available for reference for the life of the program.
- 3 Single Full Day Mastermind Trainings – These are days we go deeper together, covering topics relevant to the Mastermind Group.
- Weekend Trainings (optional). You are welcome to attend the second and third weekends of the PLP. Note - These weekends, although recommended, are not compulsory. (Weekend One is just for new PLP group).
- Fortnightly Live Mon Night Trainings. During these evenings, you will either be invited to support/mentor the current PLP people, or you will work solely with other Mastermind people, practicing and taking your learning to a new level of mastery.
- Mastermind Group Once per month – The last Monday of most months we will come together to learn and grow, just as the Mastermind Group.
- Mentoring by Shari. Shari will be working closely with each person over the 6 months and offering personalized guided feedback every step of the way.
- Community Support from Mastermind members. Each member is holding each other and supporting each other in the fullest way possible. Signal group (or alternative platform) will be used.
- 4 One on One Coaching Sessions with Shari – You have 4 one on one coaching sessions available to you to use during the program for any individual support you may need.
- One on one access to Shari. You will have direct access to Shari by text or email, with questions, celebrations, or anything else you need.
- Unlimited Access to NVC Foundation Trainings offered by Shari.
- Empathy and Support Buddy (optional) Empathy buddies are available if you would like, these will rotate monthly.
- Peer support group – We are all actively supportive of each person growing and developing in the group. We are there in service of each other – each standing in our Leadership as we do so. This happens across a number of channels.
- Recordings of all Training Sessions for ongoing private reference.
Optional One-on-One Coaching sessions – Shari will be accessible by email, text and phone. If you require additional Coaching calls (to the 4 provided) you can purchase these separately.
About Shari Elle:
Shari has been sharing NVC since 2001 and is one of the co-founders of NVC in Australia. She is Internationally Certified as a CNVC trainer with the Center of Nonviolent Communication since 2004.
She has studied extensively with Dr. Marshall Rosenberg, and teaches and mentors upcoming NVC trainers.
Shari works in Australia and Internationally sharing NVC. She thrives on creating human connection and understanding within families, workplaces, and communities, as well as mentoring the next generation of leaders with this awareness of what supports Human Connection.
Shari was an original co-founder of the 8 month program Embodying NVC Consciousness Training which successfully ran for over 9 years, and trained over 200 people through the 8 month program. Numerous NVC Certified Trainers have come through this program. It’s closure in Oct 2019 created the space for this Peer Leadership Program to take flight!
Time Commitment Required for Program:
The aim of this program is for it to be incorporated into the participant’s regular lives and therefore does not require large amounts of time commitment outside of the specified training. It does however require a six month focus of incorporating NVC in this way, as well as this program being a priority in your life. This daily embodiment with support is where the shifts happen.
The envisaged time required to complete this program over 6 months is
- 2 Monday evenings trainings per month for 2 hours with PLP and PLM.
- 3 single days of training on zoom.
- Mastermind Group call with Shari one Monday evening per month for 2 hours.
- Living your normal life to do homeplay (unless you chose some other homeplay)
- Regular reflection and update posting in the Signal Group when there is an aliveness to take part (this can be as brief or detailed as you like). Maybe 5-10 minutes per week (optional).
- Empathy Buddy exchange (optional) – 1 hour per week or fortnight.
- 4 One on One Coaching calls, with Shari (optional)
PLM Program and Certification:
Accreditation for NVC certification is coordinated by CNVC and is independent of this training. Refer to Certification Pack on CNVC website www.cnvc.org.
Work done in the PLM with Shari contributes to the number of days and hours which you are accruing toward your 50 days. Please note, in the past, there has been maximum number of hours you can do online.
We are also covering much of the content you will require for certification. The skills you learn, both in NVC skills and how to share NVC are directly applicable to certification.
In addition, if you are intending or considering becoming certified, I suggest you use this 6 month period to compile your NVC jackal and giraffe and personal insights journal that is required for certification.
Training Practice – You are welcome to share components of the Foundation Training during one of Shari’s Foundation Training, as well as use Shari’s support and the support of the group to prepare trainings to present to workplaces, friends, etc. We can also video these and they become part of your portfolio for Certification Assessment.
- Program commences on the evening of Monday 11th October 2021 (via zoom) and concludes end 30th May 2022.
- Refer to flyer for all dates.
Limited Numbers in Program.
As Shari can only closely mentor a small group of people, participants in the PLM program will be limited to a maximum of 20.
Investment in Program:
- The total investment is $5500 AUD including GST. See appendix B for payment options. A $450 deposit is required to reserve your place in the program. A monthly payment plan is available. (Please note that if you opt for a payment plan, the full amount is payable even if you withdraw from the program before the end of the 6 months.)
- If finances are an issue for you, please contact me to explore options of how this program may be possible for you.
If this program sounds interesting for you, then send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing what it is that you are inspired/interested by and we will arrange a time to have a 15 minute conversation and see if it is for you.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Shari on email@example.com or call me on 0412233955.
I am so deeply inspired by the next generation of NVC leaders and the influence they may have in the world. And by the awareness and compassion we are nurturing together on the earth. I look forward to our journeying together!
Total investment for the program is $5500.
- Pay in Full: $450 deposit on application, with the remainder $5050 due before commencement of program. (Total $5500 inc GST)
- Monthly Payments: $450 refundable deposit* on application. Then 6 Monthly payments of $925 AUD (Total $6000 inc GST)
- Or by other agreed method.
Please note, as this is a mutual commitment, once you have committed to join this program, there are no cancellations and if you leave the program, all monthly payments are still due.
I would like this program to be accessible for everyone regardless of financial circumstances. If you are currently seeing this amount as beyond your affordability, please contact me so we can explore strategies to meet everyone’s needs.
Appendix A: Dates of Trainings
On-Line Live Monday Night Trainings
- The time for each call is 7pm to 9pm Sydney Time.
- All trainings will be recorded and are via zoom.
- Most sessions, training content is sent 2 weeks prior.
- Mon 11th Oct 2021 – PLM Only Welcome night
- Mon 18th Oct 2021 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 25th Oct 2021 – Just PLM
- Mon 1st Nov 2021 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 15th Nov 2021 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 29th Nov 2021 – Just PLM
- Mon 6th Dec 2021 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 20th Dec 2021 – Joint PLP and PLM (Optional Practice Evening)
- Mon 10th Jan 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM (Optional Practice Evening)
- Mon 24th Jan 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 31st Jan 2022 – Just PLM
- Mon 7th Feb 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 21st Feb 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 28th Feb 2022 – Just PLM
- Mon 7th Mar 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 21st Mar 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 28th Mar 2022 – Just PLM
- Mon 4th April 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 18th April 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 25th April 2022 – Just PLM
- Mon 2 May 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM
- Mon 16 May 2022 – Joint PLP and PLM – Final night for PLP.
- Mon 30 May 2022 – Just PLM – Final Night for PLM
Single Day On-Line Weekend Trainings
- Sat 23rd Oct 2022 9am to 5.30pm
- Sat 12th Feb 2022 9am to 5.30pm
- Sat 30th April 2022 9am to 5.30pm
PLP On-Line Weekend Trainings
(optional to attend for PLM)
- The first weekend for PLP is only for the new PLP people to attend.
- Sat and Sun 5th and 6th February 2021 9am to 5.30pm
- Sat and Sun 7th and 8th May 2022 9am to 5.30pm
Program content may include some of the following (includes information from Certification Pack) and beyond:
- Self Empathy
- Listening to another empathically
- Expressing honestly
- Receiving empathy
- Making requests
- Hearing “No” – the Yes in No
- Expressing “No” – Expressing the Yes.
- Reward and Punishment
- Moving with Life Energy
- Collaboration versus competition
- “Being Giraffe” vs “doing Giraffe”
- Giraffe honesty vs Jackal honesty
- Empathy vs sympathy
- Protective vs punitive use of force
- Power with vs power over
- Appreciation vs approval, compliments or praise
- Choice vs submission or rebellion
- Observation vs observation mixed with evaluation
- Feelings vs feeling mixed with thoughts
- Need vs Request
- Request vs Demand
- Stimulus vs Cause
- Value judgment vs moralistic judgment
- Natural vs habitual
- Interdependence vs dependence or independence
- Life connected vs life alienated
- Shift vs compromise
- Persisting vs demanding
- Self discipline vs obedience
- Respect for authority vs fear of authority
- Vulnerability vs weakness
- Love as a need vs love as a feeling
- Self empathy vs acting out, repressing or wallowing in feelings
- Idiomatic vs classical (formal) giraffe
- Guessing vs knowing
- Empathic sensing and intellectual guessing.
- Three kinds of giraffe requests
- Hearing another’s anger or blame or criticism
- Self empathy when stimulus is external
- Self empathy when stimulus is internal
- Mourning and learning from our regrets
- Screaming in Giraffe
- Expressing gratitude
- Receiving gratitude
- Making conscious choices with awareness of needs
- Expressing an “apology” in Giraffe
- Loving all parts of myself
- Inner Educator and Inner Chooser
- Plus More…