Shari Elle has over 20 years experience working with individuals to powerfully increase their capacity to express themselves with more authenticity, power, empathy, and compassion. The transformations she witnesses are remarkable. Clients gain deeper insight into what is really going on, what they care about, and from there, become better leaders, managers, colleagues, parents, partners and lovers.
Shari creates a space of compassion and honesty which moves you past your own fears as well as supporting you to connect to your own wisdom to take you to where you want to go – the way that is right and authentic for you.
Shari uses many modalities within her coaching process, however a significant part of her work is based on the principles and model of Nonviolent Communication (NVC), developed by Dr Marshall Rosenberg. It is a way of communicating with greater compassion, authenticity and honesty — not only with others, but with yourself.
The easy to learn 4-step NVC model is deceptively simple, and can be applied to virtually any situation, resulting in improved relationships, successful negotiations, happier children, happier lives! The skills developed through this process will help you to navigate your life in a much more authentic and effective way, with surprising outcomes in all areas of your life. Depending on your needs, they can assist you to:
- Develop your leadership capacity
- Strengthen your personal and professional relationships
- Increase your confidence in all areas of life
- Improve your ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Find your authentic voice
- Work more easily within a team
- Improve your ability to handle / resolve conflicts
- Have a more fulfilling work and home life
- Decrease anxiety and stress
- And much more…
To Book Private Coaching
Single Session: $250
6 Sessions: $1250 (saving $250)
How to Book
There are 3 ways to book:
Payments are handled by Paypal. This is fast and easy and lets you use Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard.Click on the 'Book now' Button for the relevant date.
* A note to new users of Paypal: Sometimes it's necessary to adjust the settings in your internet browser to accept Paypal's cookies. If you experience difficulty with the Paypal screen please contact us and we will do our best to assist.
BY DIRECT DEPOSIT:
You can deposit funds directly into our bank account. Account details: BSB: 633000 Account: 117822411
Please put your name in the reference field and send an email telling me which course you have booked for.