Dates and Times
- EmbodyingNVC - My Relationship with Myself
June 13, 2017 - June 18, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Embracing uncomfortable feelings like shame, guilt, anger,
fear and sadness as friends and guides.
- Experiencing mutual respect and consideration for everyone’s needs – as an alternative to thinking in terms of who is right/wrong, or good/bad.
- Pre-verbal NVC – Using the innate intelligence of our body to quickly and directly connect us to our needs.
- Moving from thinking of myself as controlled by outside forces to self empowerment.
- Using my values and aspirations to focus and direct my life.
- Loving my needs. Knowing my need is a gift, both for others and myself.
- Identifying and exploring my growth edge (e.g. “My needs don’t matter – other’s needs are more important than mine”) .
- Becoming conscious of the thoughts and triggers that stimulate attack, or withdrawal and separation.
- Discovering and utilising the transformative sacred space between stimulus and reaction.
- Accepting that the needs of others are as precious
to them as mine are to me.
- Using forgiveness and gratitude to heal both
my past and present relationships.
- Finding clarity, understanding and freedom
through deep empathy.
- Listening to my inner child with empathy.
Increasing connection with myself.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia