Dates and Times
- February 24, 2022 - September 8, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 0412233955
Have you wanted to really live NVC in your life – with care, authenticity, and power – as well as in all your relationships?
Do you want more clarity around the skills and how to apply the different paradigms of NVC?
Have you considered sharing this work with others, formally or informally, and would like mentorship, acceleration, and confidence in developing your skills?
Would you like this simple self-awareness and authenticity that NVC brings in all your relationships?
Would you like to step into your authentic leadership in your workplace or profession, to encourage the care, safety and trust that NVC brings?
If so, then the 6 month International Peer Leadership and Mentoring Program in Australia may be what you have been hoping for.
- Weekend Trainings – 3 x 2 day weekend peer leadership trainings (online) with the full group, led by certified trainer Shari Elle. We will cover the understanding and practical application of NVC at a deeper level than is normally shared during a regular NVC training (including Embodying NVC). It also provides the space to practically “live NVC” with each other. Group members may lead segments of training.
- Fortnightly Live Trainings – Fortnightly 2 hour zoom calls, learning and practicing the NVC skills and principles and sharing our individual learning. This call is led by a certified trainer (usually Shari). These calls are recorded.
- Mentoring by Shari – Shari will be working closely with each person over the 6 months and offering personalised guided feedback every step of the way.
- One on one access to Shari – You will have direct access to Shari by short call, text or email, with questions, celebrations, or anything else you need.
- Pods – You will be in a Pod of 3-5 people through the duration of the program and these pods will meet monthly with Shari for one hour. It is a time for questions, tracking how each member is going against their objectives, and to ask for any support you may need.
- Empathy and Support Buddy (optional) – Empathy buddies are available from within your pod to practice the exercises, exchange empathy, and get honest feedback. This accelerates learning through increased practice and feedback.
- Peer support group – We are all actively supportive of each person growing and developing in the group. We are there in service of each other.
- Private Support Group – There is a private online group just for our participants, where you can share celebrations and learnings, and ask questions of the group and Shari and Sharon.
For full information including outline, dates, pricing: