Dates and Times
- June 1, 2021
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Free 90 Minute Interactive Workshop –
“Stepping Beyond the Fear of Leadership” Tues 1st June 7.30pm (Syd Time).
Are you holding back fully stepping into your “Leadership”?
Leadership is truly for everyone. We each carry an ember of the future which is coming. Are you ready to boldly offer your gifts by stepping even more fully into your next level of Leadership?
- Do you fully “trust yourself” with the “Power” that’s in Leadership?
- Do you feel uncomfortable about being “more” than anyone else
- Are you courageous and confident in speaking up honestly, even when others may not agree?
- Do you doubt that anyone would want to follow you anyway – What do you have to offer?
- Are you unsure what your gifts are and what to choose as your “calling”
- Are you afraid people wont listen to you – so how can you be a leader?
- Do you think you don’t hold any power or influence?
- Are you afraid you may “fail” and be ridiculed (even just by yourself!)?
To shine your light in the world brightly (for that is why you are here!), and allow others to be enriched by your gifts, it’s important to become aware of and move through whatever fears we may have. We must step into our Leadership.
So now more than ever, it is important that you, YES YOU, no matter who you are, no matter what field you are in, no matter how small you think you are, no matter how young or old, no matter how small or loud your voice, no matter how successful or not you have been until now, no matter if you know your direction or not, to step even more boldly into self love and THE AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP WHICH CAN ONLY BE THROUGH YOU.
In this 90 minute online live workshop we will explore “Leadership”, what is holding you back, and how you can embrace Leadership in your life!
To register for this interactive workshop click here https://mailchi.mp/communicationgroup/webinarleadershipplp.
Details for this event will be sent you on registration.